- Vendor spaces are 10ft X 10ft (Artisans/Value Added Products) or 20ft x 10ft (Farmers/Flower sales) and will be assigned on a week-to-week basis.
- Vendors are responsible for set-up and clean up. Set-up begins at 1:00pm; all vendors must be checked in and set-up no later than 2:45pm (All vehicles moved off site).
- Vendors must remain on site for the entire market (i.e. 8PM or until dusk in the fall).
- Vendors must supply their own equipment (examples: tent, chairs, tables, etc.)
- ALL TENTS MUST BE WEIGHTED DOWN!!
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their space attractive during market hours and for cleaning up their space after the market closes including removal of garbage and sweeping up all debris. Vendors whose products generate waste must provide covered trash containers for customer use and remove trash from site –NO onsite garbage.
- Vendors must provide appropriate containers for water, and follow all health code regulations when handling produce and prepared foods.
- Access to public water or electricity is not guaranteed.
- We welcome you and your consumers to use our Market bags and try not to use plastic containers and bags.